From: "Doug Conn" <dwconn-at-bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: HELLO ALL [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 19:39:27 -0400

Hi Bob. Are you near Kennet Square ?

I’m in Malvern. I see Amir has a Drexel email address, so maybe he is in our area, too. I think Joe Sommer is in State College. Maybe we can schedule a time and central location to meet and introduce ourselves. I would suggest that we schedule a small battle, but think I Joe is the only one with operational vehicles !

Is anybody else out there in the Southeast PA area ? I know all the MAG guys are just down the highway a bit.

                        - Doug