From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: R/C Tank Combat [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:37:51 -0400

Douglas Shannon wrote:
> BTW - I live just north of New york City, are there any people or groups
> that do this in the Westchester County area?

Yep.  Bill Johns lives in Coxsackie, which was the scene of a horrific
struggle for world domination last year (MAG conquered the entire area
easily, but we returned it to the natives for local control after
building great theaters and bathworks).

We also have some people down in Jersey who are within two hours of you
(depending on the roads taken).

And, don't forget that Maryland is the epicenter of the tank combat
world and we have two battles scheduled for the fall (this weekend and
the end of October).

        Frank P.