From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: R/C Tank Combat [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:07:59 -0600

Hi All,

I was trying to find the link to the pamphlet titled "R/C Tank Combat".....do you think I could find...no way....help!

I'am going to distribute this pamphlet to the local hobby shops and radio control get-togethers in the area just to see if we can get more people interested in building r/c combat tanks in the area.

By the way whoever prepared this pamphlet and is maintaining our website is doing an absolutely fantastic and very professional job....keep up the good work....much appreciated!

Grant Mahalek