From: Steve Edwards <sedwards-at-awger.net>
Subject: Lunch -at- Monkton [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:39:27 -0400 (EDT)

Rather than have a repeat of last time I figured I'd ask first...

Is anyone interested in a "lunch service" at the Monkton battle?

I'm thinking of burgers and dogs for, say, $5 with a drink. Cost would
depend on how many people were interested.

If you're coming to the Monkton battle and you don't feel like packing a
lunch, send an email to sedwards-at-awger.net (please don't reply to the
list) before Tuesday the 13th. I'll tally the responses and post back to
the list regarding interest and final pricing.

        - Steve "and this time I'll bring lighter fluid" Edwards