From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New tracks on the StuG [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:09:03 +0930

Marc,
The new tracks look very good! Are they the same as the ones on joes
Hetzer??? How wide are they? I worked on my StuG all day today, and finally
made some good progress! I could have got more done but the place I'm buying
a router from is being real slow. I am working on the "turret" which is
proving difficult, with all those fancy angles and the crazy amount of
cutting... But I'm getting there slowly. I'm building it pretty much the
same as yours except I'll be fiberglassing it. How much do you think your
tank weighs now???

Chris. b

MSN Messenger 7.5: upgrade now
http://messenger.ninemsn.com.au/xp/downloadDefault.aspx