From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: Airtronics VG600 prices [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:57:26 +0200

Chris wrote:

> How much should I expect to pay for an Airtronics VG600 radio??? Does
> anyone use this radio?? if so is it good/easy to use???

Here in Holland they are about 160 euros a set, so complete with receiver
and servos. I bought a Sanwa/Airtronics RD6000 (see attachment), basically a
VG600 but with LCD-screen for channel mixing and lots of other features for
189 euros. It also has end point adjustment for the servos in both
directions. It's my first tx/rx experience but I think it is a very good
value for money set up. I changed the top right flip switch for a push
button (to fire the gun) and this was very easy. It may not be Futaba
quality but good enough for this hobby I guess.

Marc

zender.JPG