From: "jon s kowitz" <jonskowitz-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: wiper motors [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 07:17:46 +0000

Agreed, those seem to be #36's  strengths and weakneses to a tee.  Cheep,
lightweight, low power demands, but slow and they run hot.  Oh, and 90
minutes was a serious overestimate.  Maneuverability is degraded with only
20 minutes of runtime.  As long as the terrain isn't too crazy it's good
beyond that though.