From: <nembo-at-bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: "Flame Thrower" :) [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:19:42 -0400

Yes I thought of it to I have one of the pumps used for a cars winshield cleaning
fluid. I figured I would use some water based acrylic paint mixed with dish soap and
water to make it run smoother and not dry on the side of the other tank. But I
thinks the biggest problems would be getting a tank of the stuff crammed in the
tank, plus you would need to run a lot of water threw the lines once you were done
and it short range.

Francisco