From: "Steve Gusikoski" <stemc03-at-telus.net>
Subject: RE: roller chain question [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:39:45 -0600

Hey Nick,
I'm using a double roller chain, which is like two singles side by side.
I've bolted the track pads through on side and use a sprocket to drive the
other side. So far no complaints................
If you pick up a large enough stone to get stuck in a chain link it will
stop you dead. Otherwise, very efficient, very reliable and strong, track
tension is not an issue and it definitely never slips.....

Steve(T014)

RE: