From: "jon s kowitz" <jonskowitz-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Bad news: The Gathering [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:39:37 +0000

  ouch is right...  The main problem comes from budgeting though rather than
the absolute price of fuel.  We had set aside so much for the trip and fuel
prices DOUBLING this week has kind of destroyed our ability to do it I'm
afraid.  =(

...btw, I've heard that fuel prices in Atlanta GA have hit $6 a gallon.