From: "Steve Tyng" <STyng-at-ACPTrust.com>
Subject: RE: the word "game" /CTD status [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:42:03 -0400

Steve wrote:

> No kidding?

My NOD32 (highest rated virus scanner, www.eset.com) picked right up on
it.

> Not disputing this, but I've used the site before, and
> haven't had any issues because of it (Spybot hasn't found
> anything). Then again... I run Kerio personal firewall on my
> PC (Win2k SP2 + Hotfixes + tweaks), my home network sits
> behind a firewall (CheckPoint Firewall-1), and I don't use M$
> Internet Explorer or Outlook (I use Mozilla).

The fact your running Mozilla is probably why you haven't picked up on
it.  Not sure if firewalls, hardware or software, would normally pick up
on this type of threat.  Never been to happy with Spybot.  I use
STOPZilla (www.stopzilla.com) at home and have been happy with it.  It
was able to wipeout spyware that Spybot wouldn't touch.

   Steve "Nothing is Free" Tyng