From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: RE: Turrent Systems [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:25:44 +0200 (CEST)

I used a windshieldwiper motor to power the turret, it seems overkill, my
turret could almost upright my tank if it ever got stuck on its side . . .

I can recommend using an Arm-strong handmower for parts: The wheel has
gear-teeth on the inside that normally drive the rotating blades of the
mower.

If you use that innergear on the axle of the wiper-motor, you can use the
mower-wheel as basis for the turret. It spins 360 degrees in about 5
seconds, I'll post a picture.