From: "jon s kowitz" <jonskowitz-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Cad Format [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 03:07:40 +0000

I use Truespace 6 for all my 3d modelling needs.  I also have Lightwave and
a few other viewers available.

If it's possible to convert to *.X format I highly recommend doing so as
almost any 3d model viewing program out there can read that format, *.3DS is
another almost universal format.

Jon "Did I mention I've done some game programming?' Kowitz