From: "Bart Salmons" <shayguru-at-charter.net>
Subject: Re: Turrent Systems [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:49:53 -0400

Well quick drawing on the kitties is part of survival, but I had figgered on running it at a reduced voltage too using a 2ndary battery source.    But ya got a motor, ya gots gears andyou could porlly design a pentagon shaped hole in the bottom of the turrent 'basket' to engage the gear train.  Like ya said, I got the headroom!  Even then could hard mount the thing to the bottom of the turrent floor, engageing a hole in the top of thehull, and it and the rest o the turrent spin.  Depends on having a largish turrent though!

Bart "Plottin' some more" Salmons
Slammer 6