From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: First StuG photos! [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:14:40 +0930

Hi all,
I have finally got some work done on the Stug III Ausf. G.

>Will you be doing a step by step (with photo's) on your suspension?

Yes. I'll start now.

001 shows my progress so far (I do have the wheels, just not in this photo).

003 shows the bolts that will be attached to the springs. It also shows the
Acetal bushings I made.

005 shows the shafts (kinda blury) and the bushings. This is where the arms
will be welded. I used 3/8" rod because that's what I had laying around.
5/16" would be enough I think.

Chris. b

SEEK: Over 80,000 jobs across all industries at Australia's #1 job site.
http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG