From: "Bob Johnson" <bob-at-ezworks.net>
Subject: Wheel chair [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 03:57:38 -0400

    Gentleman  I have a wheel chair that has been sitting in my barn for some time.   It was my fathers and it worked fine then.   I'm sure the batterys are dead.  And the tires are pretty well shot.  However the controls and motors [2]  should make a storming tank.  It used to move me up a ramp with only minor effort,  I am 264 lbs as of this morning.
    The motors have  rt angle gears set up to a belt drive to 24 in wheels.   I'm guessing at 7 mph tops but I have no idea if its got a internal govener.  All the wireing is still in place.
    I had planned to use it myself but my body has fizzled out on me,  so I have to give that idea up.  But heck you really didn't need a hyper speed M1 A2 eating all your kitty targets.
    The big problem will be shipping.   It sure would be neat if its new owner could pick it up.   I live a bit south of Toledo Ohio.  About 80 miles from Detroit straight down  Hwy  75.
    What do you think??
Bob J