From: "Bart Salmons" <shayguru-at-charter.net>
Subject: Re: question about batteries.... [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:27:14 -0400

Well Ben,

I'm just finishing up th track stage, so the motors are just kinda sitting there.  I'm planning on running a double reduction drive with No 25 ANSI chain using stuff from McMaster Carr.  As far as batteries go, I don;t know just yet. looks like I'm into it for 24 volts any way I slice it to get enugh power from these bad boys,  So more thena likely it will be a series/paralelle arrangement.  WIll be SLAs for propultion and nicads for the 2ndary systems.  I figger Im into it fer at least 40 pounds of battery on board.

Bart (Wishin it was over already)  Salmons (BSC)
Slammer 6