From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: First bench test of MK2 TTS [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:02:03 -0600

Steve,

I mean "Scottie".....mind the dulithium crystals, we don't want a meltdown...I think your onto something here....modififing an Anvilus controller to handle 80 amps.....I wonder if Joe could make that mod available in the Anvilus controllers for those of us that are considering using wheelchair motors (with the higher amp draw)?

Can't wait to "see" the high-performance turbo-controller! Schematics, parts list, instructions, etc...  Sounds like a big step for the larger high-performance tanks is coming.

Grant