From: "Bart Salmons" <shayguru-at-charter.net>
Subject: Re: First bench test of MK2 TTS [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:39:26 -0400

Half an inch...little more actually.   I suspect that a huge part of the
problem was insufficient tension.  Will have to reinforce the Aluminium
angle and replace the rear axle with something stouter (the axle visibly
bends when under tension) before I can get a good tight tension.

Bart Salmons
Slammer 6