From: "Alex" <alex.patterson-at-exemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: It begins :) [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:04:38 +1000

Hi Ben

I'm an ozzie well actually a kilt wearing jock that resides here
I've only been a member a week so I won't be much help to you in
the information stakes, Only other person I've seen post an email
is Chris B  from Adelaide, Unlike the rest of the civilised world we can't
walk into Kmart and get paintball guns and Chris has been doing all the
experiments for us ozzie's to construct a home made one.
That could be the main reason we lag behind in being organised a lack of
armament that lets us compete.
Maybe we can get them posted from overseas one piece at a time marked
" radio control car parts "  LOL

see ya

Alex