From: "Pete Curran" <petesboyz-at-Punkass.com>
Subject: RE: Sherman tank info available [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:22:14 +1000

Lucky you, the nearest sherman to me is at the Royal Australian Armoured
Corp museum at Puckapunyal (approx 8 hours away)

I would greatly appreciate it if you could get pictures of how/and where the
armour has been welded
Send direct if you wish, and I will include them on my website

Pete
petesboyz-at-toughguy.net
www.angelfire.com/mech/sherman