From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: BARBARIAN HANGOUT [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:13:45 -0300

&lt;rctanksrcool-at-yahoo.ca&gt;<br>Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com<br>To:
tanks-at-rctankcombat.com<br>Subject: BARBARIAN HANGOUT [TANKS]<br>Date: Sat, 2
Jul 2005 17:47:49 -0400 (EDT)<br><br>Hi to all BARBARIAN'S out there and a
Happy CANADA DAY!!<br>Ive set up a space on MSN  not a full web site but a
place to say a few words share some photo's like to have Team photo up there
some day like M.A.G. and T.N.T. Team

You Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection
around<br>http://mail.yahoo.com<br>

Nice, I've added it to my bookmarks. Hopefully we can get a big group photo
eventually.
And I've "released" the Barbarian Project, it's a Sho't-Kal.
I need to get my webcam working or something, and some more fiberglass for
this thing. But my plan works perfictly, muwahahahahahahaha.

- John Barager

Sho't-Kal:
http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/tanks/shot/shot_1.jpg