From: Garnet & Julie <gjtg-at-sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [TANKS] resin treads and wheels
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:26:48 -0600

Hi  Chris... I have used smooth on resin for my track .. rubber bads and the road wheels with rubber around the wheel... it works great. ... but I dont think it will be strong enough for the sprockets...I am using aluminum sprockets... but try the resin and let me know how it works out..  check out tank 11... happy building .   Garnet