From: "Heidi/Nick Hoke" <kingstonhokes-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: better RC bomber idea [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:42:15 -0700

How about a large (helium) zeppelin?  ..now wouldn't THAT be interesting -
two zeppelins (like 8 feet long) battling it out with each other above the
battlefield?
What kind of skin would a large blimp need to withstand a paintball from
a hundred feet away? Would Kevlar work? The dirigible would definitely
need a lot of separate closed cells inside to minimize damage. Any
pilot with air superiority over a tank battleground would be able to
wipe out the entire enemy force; can any tanks elevate their barrels
(even on a steep incline or against another tank) enough to take
out a target up in the sky?

Nick "my garage has enough room to be a hanger" Hoke
Kingston, WA