From: "paul needham" <paul.2.needham-at-btconnect.com>
Subject: RE: E100 [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 08:09:10 +0100

Title: Message
Hi all

I have put up a zip file at
http://home.btconnect.com/british_tanker/videos/
there are 2 drawings of the E100 hull and 2 drawings of the Maus tank , I believe that the E100 was to use the Maus turret and so by getting them into the same scale it should be possible to build a E100 [ or a Maus for that matter ].

Frank/John the Maus drawings came from a long defunked magazine but I think the E100 may have come from the Tank Museum Bovington and so may still be available/copyrighted ? , just incase you want to save them for future tankers ?

Paul