From: Rick v100 <rickv100-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: T-34s for sale [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

The problem is not pruchasing the equipment its
getting it out of the country that is the problem.
Many people have bought vehicles sight unseen only to
have them and there money lost when the government
seizes them at the border for failing to aquire the
required "permits"

This is why Jaques Littlefield wants them safely in
Britian prior to calling them. Once out of Britian
getting import liscense is not a problem.

There are several T34's available in the US for sale
but the problem becomes transport, storage,
maintenance and operating costs. The think-tank guy is
right there was a glut of this stuff on the market in
the early 90's.

Along a similar vein, East Coast Military Vehicle
Rally this weekend at Ripken Stadium.

http://www.wacbgmvt.org/ecr/index.html

Rick

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/01/20/002.html