From: "Terje Christensen" <tchri-at-start.no>
Subject: building tanks [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:46:29 +0200

Hello there fellow tank lovers!
I'm Terje Christensen from norway, unfortunately this hobby hasn't made it's
impact over here but I thought I'd give it a push forward and use my skills
as a RC modeller and build large scale 1/5  battle tank with the paintball
gun and the whole 'shabang!'
My aim is set at a M1A1 Abrams battle tank and to make matters "worse" it's
going to feature a gyrostabilized gun and turbine drive!

As the materials I got from General Dynamics was rather poor I was hoping
somebody out there know where I can get good plans and info about this piece
of equipment, or if somebody has such plans if I could buy a copy?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks and hang loose

Terje Christensen
tchri-at-start.no