From: "adam2 klosterman" <the_breed_2-at-msn.com>
Subject: RE: motor choice [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 02:13:24 -0400

600 pounds! wow

how about golf cart motors and controllers

the breed
CONSTRUCTOR OF THE WORLDS BADDEST LEOPARD

From: "Dan W" <danw30-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: motor choice [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 01:13:24 -0400
Dan ,
   Thanks for the info. Are you planning to use these
in your vehicle? If so which ones? I think they should
be powerful enough.

John

The 900 watt they might be strong enough. I wonder if they can be overvolted ? maybe even36 volts? gonna havta ask.
'cauce the toy maybe in excess of 600 pounds when fully done. (Gonna need a lotta go power)
   :)

Dan