From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: TNC motors are reversible [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dan ,
   Thanks for the info. Are you planning to use these
in your vehicle? If so which ones? I think they should
be powerful enough.

John

--- Dan W <danw30-at-hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
Dear Dan,

Yes, all motors are reversible.   They are simply
reversed by
changing the polarity of the motor leads.   We have
several
customers who use the motors in electric wheel chairs
and
are reversing the motors frequently when driving.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact
us at
(901) 734-4207.

Thanks,
Chris Rouse
TNC Scooters

Dan W wrote:Hello,
Are the larger (750 watt and up) dc motors reversable?
For that matter are they all reversable?

Thank you for your time
Dan Whitney
Meriden, Connecticut.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile