From: "richardcampbell" <riccampbell-at-comcast.net>
Subject: Re: to the TNT members! [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:11:31 -0400

Speaking of "Kelly's Heroes"...heres is my Karl-Otto-Alberty Tiger Tank
commander that I custom made myself, to command my FOA Tiger when I get it
going...I'm also painting the tank to look like Tiger #115 in the
movie..although it won't have the drum cupola or feifel cleaners like the
one in the movie...I'll post pictures of it soon..i'm just waiting for
Rolling Thunder Technologies to start producing the RC kits..(They took over
FOA)...once it gets moving I hope to put a paintball marker in the turret
and get to meet you guys at one of your battle days..

Richard Campbell
Augusta Ga..