From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: to the TNT members! [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:43:48 +0200

Count me in! Pick a few dates and I'll let you know.

The StuG will be ready to battle in a few weeks, so I need some targets!
Today I produced the SMILE (Servo-Marker Interface, Lovely Engineered).
Video footage at
http://server1.joskeonline.com/~togt/marc/Marker%20test.wmv (650 kb).

Yesterday the big tank played a role in the opening of a military toy
exhibition at a local Toy Museum. The second in command of the Dutch Army,
Maj. Gen. Van Diepenbrugge, fired a round at a bull's eye.
In attached photo the general on the right and his adjutant (both cavalry)
on the left. I suggested to them to equip the Leopard 2 A6 with 120 mm
paintball markers, he said he'll think about it.

Marc
Holland