From: Scott Miller <rebelredneck69-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Hello Everyone [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 03:04:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Steve,
 I live in Brandywine, but usually every night I am in
White Plains. Where is your shop located? I found a
place that is giving away a bunch of tube steel so
tonight I think I'm going to stock up in case I need
it. I have heard that on May 21st there is going to be
a battle, I'm hoping I can make it.

Steve here is my other Email Add that I check more
often, scottm1682-at-yahoo.com

Scott