From: Robert Currie <rctanksrcool-at-yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: AC003 turret rotation servo and switches [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:49:02 -0400 (EDT)

JOHN I happen to have a tooth gear and pinion you may wont , It is 12" outside diameter and 10 3/16" inside diameter with a gear face of a 1/2"with (373 teeth) made of aluminium there are three standoff's that can be removed that are 1/4-20 Allen head bolts with aluminium sleeves The pinion gear is steel with a outside diameter of 2 5/16" inside is 3/8" the gear face is 5/8"with (74teeth) If you like I will send them to you all teeth are in great shape It wont fit my turret bearing

JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com> wrote:
Robert, For a sprocket like that I think a hat would
definitely be in order. I was planning on using that
to change the rotation on my PzKwIV. The current
system sometimes jams, gets a little dicey on the
battlefield when that happens. So , if you're serios
I'll get some dimensions for you.

Cheers" that was a good show " John Pittelli