From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Custom Marker [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 22:35:22 -0300

Hey Chris, do you know what the performance difference between your home
made one and a store bought marker?
I'm cheap, and full of "creativity" so I may build my own, but I want to
know if I can get the same range, accuracy, and power out of it as a store
bought one.
I don't mind taking the time to fine tune my marker though, so time is no
problem.

- John "Attempting to snipe with a tank, on the move" Barager