From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: newbie [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net> wrote:
> snippy
>> 3)  Most of our tankers are either misers, or
> cheap-skates,
> or penny-pinchers, or skin-flints, or tight-wads, or
> scroungers,
> or all of the above.  They prefer automotive relays.
>

> Actually we prefer words like thrifty and fiscally
responsible. It takes alot of do-re-mi to acquire the
massive quantities of gummi bears that are needed to
entice the P.U.F.F. tankers, (Pennsylania Urban
Fighting Force) to venture south. And then there's the
Drexel dudes, lots of Philly cheesesteaks. So our
choice is, 1. spend all our bread on state of the art
gizmos and just battle each other,Us Pittelli's have
been doing that for years :-), or,2.save a little to
have a big party with our northern brethren.

John"hmm gummi cheesesteak subs" Pittelli