From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: newbie [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 14:49:16 -0800 (PST)

--- Bruce Robere <mi21stinf-at-wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> Tim,
>

> We are hoping to gain enough members with tanks in
> the Michigan, Ohio, etc.
> area to conduct "local" battles.
>
> Tanks,
> Bruce Robere

~~~~>>>> Activate Dumbledoor Security System<<<<<<~~~~

Attn: MAG Field Alert
      Ohio Michigan Militia com intercept.Stop
      "local" battles.Stop. Intel designation
      Pre-invasion plans Land of Pleasant Living.
      Stop. Complete 3rd generation tanks by summer.
~~~~>>>> De-Activate Dumbledoor Security
System<<<<~~~~

Hey Bruce,

       Sounds like some positive activity is taking
place. Maybe you could swing by here this summer for
one of our battles. I made it to Kalamazoo from here
in 12 hours . Any way we'd love to swap lies and sling
paint with your group someday . Keep up the good work.

John " need new targets" Pittelli