From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: newbie [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:28:59 -0800 (PST)

Tim,
      Welcome to the funhouse. We have a great deal of
how to articles on our site. First, pick a vehicle to
build.Boxy tanks are more straightforward and easier
to build than curves or compound angles. The rest is
fairly easy, ask Chris in Australia, built his in
about 8 months.

John" Panzer IV" Pittelli