From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: Transmission Help [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:24:03 +0100

How about applying a bit of Loctite? I'm thinking of using this when
assembling the drive line.

Regards,

Marc

PS: I've posted two short movies on my site, one of the French Leclerc and
one of the Swedish S-Tank. Click on 'de ritselkist' on the main page and
follow the links. The page is in Dutch but you'll recognize the hyperlinks.