From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: EV Warrior replacements [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:46:04 -0500

William and Melissa Johns wrote:
> Joe,
>   This information is GREAT!  Thank you very much!  The absence of hard
> data in catalogs (or worse, eBay auctions) is extremely frustrating
>
> Bill

Bill, I join you in congratulating Joe on posting such valuable data
that will definitely be very helpful to all of us as we develop new
vehicles for the battlefield.  Such devotion to the hobby .....

+++++++++++++++ ACTIVATE MAG CONE OF SILENCE  ++++++++++++++++++++++
Joe, great job on your disinformation campaign.  I can't wait to see the
  look on their faces when MAG vehicles run circles around anyone who
relies on those numbers.  I especially like how you made it look like
the EV Warriors are far more powerful than KCMs.  We'll finally be able
to dump our surplus stock of EVs on the market for big profits, while
quietly cornering the market on KCMs.  Heck, they probably even think
you actually tested the darn things, instead of leaving it to your
freshmen engineering students to do.  Outstanding.
++++++++++++++ DEACTIVATE MAG CONE OF SILENCE  +++++++++++++++++++++

.... we should all be grateful for all his hard work.

        Frank "Hard Numbers Are Hard To Find" Pittelli