From: "flier" <FLIER-at-sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: R\C Stuarts at Wally World [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:25:21 -0500

The Stuarts are apparently a local store item as
opposed to a national stock item.  They're purchased
by the regional buyers.  Individual store management
has the ability to set the price as opposed to the
nationally stocked items.  Since they take up a fair
amount of shelf space, some stores are deeply
discounting to get rid of them.  Other stores are
selling them out without discounting.

There are now about 5 different versions of the
Stuart including some dual-channel versions that will
operate on either 27 or 49mhz.

I've got a couple of the winter camo versions now.  I
sold my original paintball conversion for a tidy sum
and am now doing a second conversion for a gent.
I'll probably keep the other to convert for myself.

Regards,

Ted