From: Michael Brix Husted Henriksen <mbhh-at-mbhh.de>
Subject: Re: Hello! and a question about scandinavian tankers [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:50:08 +0100

Hejsan Johan

I'm from Denmark and used to live close to Aalborg. However I currently
reside in Germany but I think I am still entitled to call myself
Scandinavian. Since there is no way I would ever be able to do R/C Tank
Combat in Germany I am hoping to hook up with the Dutch tankers once I
have something built. That can take some time because of job pressure
but I am beginning to have colletcted everything I need to build a
rolling chassis. Just got the electric scooter motors the other day.

Best regards

Michael

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.