From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Update TNT Team page and more . . . [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:34:14 +0100 (CET)

Hiya,
I sent an update of the TNT team page as feedback to the rctankcombat
site, I forgot who to send this info to to get the site updated?

One other thing:  I would like to submit the first TNT support vehicle.
Eventhough it is just a toy, I am working hard to strengthen en armour it
to be a valuable addition to the TNT team.      Its a 1:6 hummer. It is
fully operational, has remote-controlled lights, horn, engine start sounds
etc.See the following links and attached pic.  I realize it does not equal
all the beautiful material you guys build, but its mine darn it!!!

http://www.joskeonline.com/~togt/weblog/rctank/hummer01.jpg
http://www.joskeonline.com/~togt/weblog/rctank/hummer03.jpg

hummer02.jpg