From: "Steve Tyng" <SteveT44-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Replacement for EV warrior [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 06:08:23 -0500

It's my gut feeling that even though the EVW's are based on an automotive fan motor.  I think EV had them specially wound for thier application.  What leads me to believe this is the vestigial center connection not wired to anything and the fact that the EV-X motor, though larger, is not as powerful as the EVW.

Just a feeling.

Steve