[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
From: "curtis hampton" <tank_maker_sniper-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hi all. [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:11:54 -0800
Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

Hi Garnet that help a lot thanks. I found a website about the firearms law
in Canada. Incase anyone wishes to read about the laws here is the URL

>From: Garnet and Julie <gjtg-at-sasktel.net>
>Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>Subject: Re: Hi all. [TANKS]
>Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:07:44 -0600
>Hi Cutis.... the info is from the Canadian criminal code... it has a
>special
>firearms section... it may be on the web...  good luck.  Garnet
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "curtis hampton" <tank_maker_sniper-at-hotmail.com>
>To: <tanks-at-rctankcombat.com>
>Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:38 PM
>Subject: Re: Hi all. [TANKS]
> > Hi Garnet. Thanks for the info. So that means that I can make any type
>of
> > paintball gun, or air rifle or air pistol aslong as it is under 700 fps?
> > Cool. I like that idea. Do you know where to look stuff like that up on
>the
> > computer? Thanks every one for the help and info.
> >
> > >From: Garnet and Julie <gjtg-at-sasktel.net>
> > >Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
> > >To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
> > >Subject: Re: Hi all. [TANKS]
> > >Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:57:18 -0600
> > >
> > >Hi Curtis,,paintball guns are not a Fire Arm if they shot the
>projectile
> > >under the magic number of about 700 or 750 feet per second,,, if they
>shot
> > >over that then they are a fire arm and must follow the criminal code
> > >section
> > >of fire arms..  so you can make anthing you want and modify the
>painball
> > >guns... just as long as you dont increas the feet per second.. that is
>the
> > >law all across Canada..    I live in Saskatoon SK  ... if you need any
> > >help.. let me know... good luck and happy building..  Garnet
> > >----- Original Message -----
> > >From: "John Barager" <gogetta20-at-hotmail.com>
> > >To: <tanks-at-rctankcombat.com>
> > >Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:30 PM
> > >Subject: RE: Hi all. [TANKS]
> > >
> > >
> > > > Hi Curtis. Yes, people have thought of using a camera, but it has
>the
> > > > disadvantage of not being able to really track a paint ball like the
> > >human
> > > > eye can. Most find it easier to just aim by eye from behind the
>tank.
> > > > Those little paint balls I've never heard of, but apparently Chris
>said
> > >they
> > > > are close proximity. Although I believe that would be a novel idea.
> > > > As for Canadian law on that, I don't know of anylaws prohibiting
> > > > modifying/creating a paint ball cannon here in Canada, although BC
>may
> > >have
> > > > its own laws on that.
> > > > Just so you know, I'm 19, and in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. May be on
>the
> > >other
> > > > side of the country, but I'll help if you need. I'm sure both Chris
>and
> > >I
> > > > can tell you how difficult it is to jump right into this hobby from
> > >nothing
> > > > at a young age, and expensive.
> > > > But the guys on this list are great a helping.
> > > > - John "The Barbarians are comming" Barager
> > >try
> > > > something like that. What do you thing of something like that? Does
>any
> > >one
> > > > know what the laws are in Canada for buying a paintball gun and take
>it
> > > > apart and only saving the action and make the rest your self, or
>just
> > >making
> > > > your own homemade paintball gun? Has anyone tried to us one of those
> > >little
> > > > air soft BB guns with those new little paintballs for a machine gun?
>Any
> > > > info would be very appreciated very much.
> > > > _________________________________________________________________
> > > > Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented
> > >Microsoft®
> > > > SmartScreen Technology.
> >
> >http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&amp;page=byoa/prem&amp;xAPID=1994&amp;D
>I=1034&amp;SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&amp;HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
> > > >   Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get
>the
> > > > first two months FREE*.
> > > > --
> > > > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > > > Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> > > > Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.3 - Release Date: 1/31/2005
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >--
> > >No virus found in this outgoing message.
> > >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> > >Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.3 - Release Date: 1/31/2005
> > >
> >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet
>has
> > to offer.
> >
>http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
> >   Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
> > first two months FREE*.
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> > Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.3 - Release Date: 1/31/2005
> >
> >
>--
>No virus found in this outgoing message.
>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
>Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.3 - Release Date: 1/31/2005

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has
to offer.

Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.