From: "jon s kowitz" <jonskowitz-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: High-Low gears [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:27:31 +0000

In a permament magnet motor you're still going to have a significant amount of ressistance.  Besides, aside from speed control I hardly see an advantage.  I think you'd be better off with a single motor and two circuts, a high-resistance circut for low speed and a low resistance circut for high speed.