From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: air canon question... T-30 !!!! [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:12:38 +1030

>I was wondering about that. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a
>compressor Vs a Co2 tank? Off the top of my head I can see shorter battery
>life and no need to refill as the biggies.

>Erick

Erick,
The trade off's are very even. If you use a compressor you have unlimited
air and flexibility in construction coz you can make it any shape and size.
But this all comes at a price, you have a slower reload time, you need more
channels to use it, & you get lees time out of your battery. With a Co2 tank
you get a faster reload time and need less channels to use it. But you have
to build around it coz you can't change the size, you have to refill it
frequently, & it cost alot more.
Both would be good in their own ways.

Chris. b

Click here for the latest chart ringtones:
http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp