From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: No more EV warriors :( [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:22:07 -0700

Hey Curtis,

I'am looking for Ev Warrior motors for three of us building tanks in Calgary....not much luck finding any either.

Is there anyone out there that has any Ev Warrior motors or equivalent for sale or knows of a current source in Canada, preferably Western Canada ?

Thanks for any help...The Newbies in Calgary.

I've read that Ev Warrior motors are actually 1996 Ford Taurus air conditioning motors....what do you think ?

Grant