From: berin1-at-optusnet.com.au
Subject: Re: Re: air canon question... T-30 !!!! [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:23:21 +1100

> William and Melissa Johns <gizmology-at-gizmology.net> wrote:
>

> So how do you guys handle remotely loading the paintball into the gun?

Gravity feeder, I looked at a commercial marker barrel and used the same idea,
except
mine is not a nubbin to stop the roll forward, it is a bent paper clip inserted into
a hole drilled
into the barrel housing and glued to stop any airflow. So far, no doubles and no
chop...it did
take a long time to fine tune though, I just kept trying with needle nose pliers
until it fed OK.

Boris "not enough channels" Harpman