From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: air canon question... T-30 !!!! [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:36:07 +1030

The cannon I built goes to 40 psi which I think is plenty (I tested it
against 90psi the results were very similar).  only using 40psi means the
compressor dosn't have to work as hard and the reload time is about 4-6
seconds. Mine is exteremerly acurate and powerful. I also use a presure
switch thats set at 35-40 psi (comes on at anything under 35 turns off at
40psi). If you are really worried about the compressor over heating (which
it shouldn't!) you could add some fans, removing the case also helps.

Hope any of this helps
Chris"still got all my fingers"Barthelson

Need a credit card fast? Apply online now! Must be over 18 and AU only:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;11046970;10638934;f?http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/first0105ninemsn/default.asp