From: Garnet and Julie <gjtg-at-sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: Hi all. [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:57:18 -0600

Hi Curtis,,paintball guns are not a Fire Arm if they shot the projectile
under the magic number of about 700 or 750 feet per second,,, if they shot
over that then they are a fire arm and must follow the criminal code section
of fire arms..  so you can make anthing you want and modify the painball
guns... just as long as you dont increas the feet per second.. that is the
law all across Canada..    I live in Saskatoon SK  ... if you need any
help.. let me know... good luck and happy building..  Garnet